Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children's Centre is a community run, not-for-profit organisation providing integrated early learning and care services to the community.
Bubup Womindjeka means ‘Welcome Children’ in the language of the Boon Wurrung People of the Yalukut Weelam, the traditional custodians of the land.
Our programs include:
• Early Years Program (Long Day Childcare)
• Sessional Kindergarten Programs
• Supported Playgroups
• Maternal Health Nurse and Parenting Support Programs via City of Port Phillip Council
Our onsite partnership services include:
• Star Community Health – Child Development and Family Support
• Almost French Kindergarten Program (a full immersion French language kindergarten program)
• Community Outreach in our Reception including; Bubup Pantry, Swap Shop, Parent Zone and Community Board
• Immunisations via City of Port Phillip Council
We enjoy the use of our purpose built facility which is provided by City of Port Phillip Council.
Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children’s Centre is committed to promoting a safe, equitable environment that supports a sense of belonging and respect. We advocate for the rights and participation of each child, throughout our organisation we embed the Child Safe Standards.
Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children’s Centre acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, the Yalukut Weellam clan of the Boon Wurrung people and pay our respects to their elders of past, present and future.