Bubup Womindjeka is a community run, not-for-profit organisation providing integrated early learning and care services to the community.
As an integrated service our purpose is to create better outcomes for families and children.
Our programs include:
- Early Years Program (long day care)
- Integrated Kindergarten and Sessional Kindergarten Programs
Our onsite partnership services include:
- Supported Playgroups
- Maternal Health Nurse and Parenting Support Programs
- Child Development Team - Star Health
- Almost French Kindergarten Program
- Community Outreach in our Reception including; Bubup Pantry, Swap Shop, Parent Zone and Recycling Station
Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children’s Centre is committed to promoting a safe, equitable environment that supports a sense of belonging and respect. We advocate for the rights and participation of each child, throughout our organisation we embed the Child Safe Standards.
Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children’s Centre acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, the Yalukut Weellam clan of the Boon Wurrung people and pay our respects to their elders of past, present and future.