BWFCC require that:
- The group nominates one representative, and provides their contact details to the Playgroup Coordinator, and updates the details when necessary.
- Inform the Playgroup Coordinator of any changes of members or group details (eg: session closing, numbers dropping, change of contact person’s details)
- Be an open playgroup that welcomes new members, including merging with another playgroup when necessary to keep our playgroups accessible to as many families as possible.
- Maintain the playgroup area and equipment in a clean, tidy and safe manner and report any broken equipment to the Playgroup Coordinator.
- Adhere to allocated session times and prepare the room for the next group using the play room.
- Each member must sign in and out each time they attend to ensure accurate records are available for insurance purposes, which will be required in the event of a claim.
- Any accidents or near misses should be reported to the Playgroup Coordinator as soon as possible. Details of the time, date and any witnesses to the incident must be supplied.
Please view the Playgroup Room/User Conditions by clicking on the link.